Kyle and I have been debating on if we want to start a YouTube channel and start vlogging about our lives together. The debate…
- Will be a way to stimulate my brain and push me in a new way
- Will be fun to look back in years to come at this time in our lives
- Capture some fun shots of the family that we might not otherwise
- Could potentially become a revenue stream for our family
- Could make us more inclined to get out and explore new places and do new things
- It takes a lot of time to upload and edit footage
- Thinking of new content can get tiring
- Trying to film everyday and bringing the camera everywhere can get annoying
- I have anxiety about being THAT girl who vlogs or just being another family on YouTube
- I don’t want Kade to grow up with this black camera in his face all the time… This might be me overthinking things…
If anyone has any insight let me know!! I loved making videos for our vacations to Hawaii, San Francisco, camping and more so I think I will enjoy it but I also get WAY in my head about it all. I know it should be fun and for us and whatever happens happens but I just wanted to see if anyone has any thoughts!
Thanks for reading and hope you are enjoying a margarita like I am!